• Master Lock wants to help you avoid any pitfalls that come with the eventful season by taking proper precautions to ensure safety and security remain top-of-mind.
• Encourage followers and fans to share holiday safety and security tips and insights on the Master Lock Facebook wall to enter the Holiday Safety Sweepstakes.
• By sharing, you will be entered to win one of four $50 VISA gift cards, one of two $100 VISA gift cards to help with holiday shopping or a Master Lock Holiday Safety Gift Pack.• For more information on and to enter the Master Lock Holiday Safety Sweepstakes, visit: www.facebook.com/masterlock
• For more information on Master Lock and their products, visitMasterlock.com
Safety tips from Master Lock:
• Travel Safely. Whether you’re planning a road trip or flight, be sure to take all the proper safety precautions. If driving to your destination, check tire pressure beforehand for optimal handling and traction and consider having your car winterized by your mechanic for added safety.
• Secure Your Home. During the holiday season, you’re likely to have guests coming and going from your home for a number of get-togethers. Be sure all entry points, including doors, windows and sliding glass doors, are locked before and after guests depart to help keep your family, home and valuables safe.
• Shop Smart. To stay safe while enjoying a fun holiday shopping trip to the local mall or shopping center, be aware of your surroundings. Park in well-lit areas
I'm a member of One2onetnetwork. I recieved no monetary value for this post just a chance to win a gc. Thanks One2onenetwork and Master Lock for this contest.
Go to https://www.facebook.com/masterlock
for your chance to win awesome prizes.
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Posted by Minta's Creations at 5:50 PM