For this week's challenge we are flaunting the Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge and the cut is the Hello Kitty with Airplane on Page 65 of the handbook. If you do not own HKG feel free to use any cart with a similar cut to make yourself a "Faux" Hello Kitty and Airplane. You have one week to enter the challenge for a chance at winning Birthday Bash!
I did a lot of altering..
- I used tags,bags,and boxes to make an oval for the plane. it was cut at 5"
- I made the wing with tags, bags, boxes and cut the oval in half at 5"
- cut the back ovals on the plane is cut at 2 1/2" using tags, bags, and boxes.
- I don't have Hello Kitty so I used create a critter cart and cut the cat at 3" using the shadow feature
- embossed plane with my cuttlebug using the dot folder
- embossed wing using swirls folder.
- I made the propeller
- I made the scarf and the bow for the cat
- embellishments: buttons(Walmart)ribbon(Michaels)and flower on wing(Michaels)
- K&Company flowers
- bling, (Michaels)
- hand drawn face
Hope You like my card.