I was browsing the blogs..and came across this awesome site looking for a design team..
- What I like about this site..they have more than just stamps
- They also offer patterned paper
- They also have ribbon..
so here is my card that I made..
The requirements were that it had to use a stamp and to use the color blue.
- I used my swirl cuttle bug folder for the background of my card
- then I inked with blue
- Sentiment stamp from (Michaels)
- inked orange around the sentiment
- I used water colored pencils to color the sentiment
- ribbon from (Michaels)
- 3 blue embellished flowers from (Archivers)
- the big blue silk flower I made myself
- pop up dots.
everyone check out this awesome site for some craftiness.http://www.thescrapmaster.com/
Hope you like my card.